Auction Terms & Conditions Home sells with owners confirmation. Home sells "As Is" and is not contingent upon any inspections, appraisals, financing, mortgages, etc. The day of auction buyer will be required to enter into a traditional purchace agreement and put down a Non Refundable $7,500.00 Deposit in Cash or Cashiers . Check Made to Huber Auction Group, LLC that will be held in escrow until closing. Closing to take place at Attorneys Title Agency in Greenfield Indiana on or before March 9, 2022. A 10% buyers premium will be added to the winning bid price of the real estate. Failure of buyer to complete the transaction for any reason will result in buyer forfeiting the $7,500.00 deposit. Open Houses are scheduled for Wednesday January 19 from 3:00-5:00pm and Sunday January 23 from 2:00-4:00 pm. Or schedule a private showing with Marc by calling 317-339-8000. Buyers agents are welcome but are required to fill out broker form per our terms and conditions prior to auction and will be paid 3% BAC. Online Auction Will have a soft close beginning at 2:00 pm on Wednesday February 9, 2022. The Estate reserves the right to consider reasonable offers prior to auction close. If a pre auction offer is accepted the Estate will cancel the online auction.
Online Auction Terms and Conditions of Sale
6049 W. 500 N
Greenfield, IN 46140 Parcel ID# 30-05-12-100-007.000-006
Bidding Opens February 6 @ 1:00 pm. bidding closes on Wednesday February 9 at 2:00 p.m. Soft Close
10% Buyer Premium
Open House/Preview Wednesday January 19 from 3:00-5:00 pm and January 23 2:00-4:00 pm
Closing to be on or before March 9, 2022 at Attorneys Title Agency in Greenfield, IN
1. Bidders must do all of their due diligence (home inspections, appraisals, etc.) prior to the end of the online bidding. The Purchase Agreement will not contain any contingencies for these matters. This property is sold AS IS, WHERE IS, and is not subject to any financing.
2. The winning bidder must execute the purchase agreement within 24 hours of notification of bid acceptance via electronic documents or in person. A non refundable deposit in the amount of $ 7,500.00 shall be made payable to Huber Auction Group, LLC.. This deposit shall be used in the closing of this transaction. If buyer fails to perform by the stated terms this deposit shall be paid to the seller and auction sale terminated.
3. If you are outbid by another bidder, you will receive an email notice so you can return and increase your bid if you so desire.
4. The bidding will be open and everyone.
5. As the auction nears the ending time it will auto-extend until bidding is silent for 10 minutes.
6. If there is more than one high bid at the same level (a tying bid), the bid first submitted will be honored.
7. The high bidder will be notified via email or phone within 2 hours after the auction ends of acceptance or rejection of high bid by the seller.
8. Bidders have been advised to physically inspect the property on their own behalf.
9. If a residential structure is located on the property that was built before 1978 the winning bidder will be signing a Lead Paint Hazard Disclosure Statement. The winning bidder agrees to sign the Lead Paint Hazard Disclosure Statement.
10. The winning bidder will sign the sellers residential disclosure statement.
11. The property will be auctioned in an “AS-IS, WHERE-IS” condition as of the date and time of sale. Huber Auction Group, LLC, nor the seller(s), their agents, employees or representatives make any expressed or implied warranties of any kind concerning the property and this sale.
12. The information listed in materials describing the property is obtained from sources, which are deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. It is the bidder’s responsibility to verify all property information prior to bid and sale. The decision to purchase or not purchase the property is the sole and independent business decision of each bidder. Auctioneer assumes no responsibility for the condition or property or for the performance of this Contract by any and all parties. Purchaser hereby warrants and represents that Auctioneer has not made any statements, representation or warranty regarding the condition of the premises, zoning conditions, governmental requirements or environmental matters, guarantees or warranties of the like, upon which Purchaser has relied and which is not contained in the Contract. Huber Auction Group, LLC shall not be responsible or liable in any way if the owner fails to honor the bid, or refuses to settle or cannot close in accordance with the Sales Contract.
13. Huber Auction Group, LLC reserves the right to withdraw any property from sale and may cancel any auction sale prior to the start of bidding.
14. Bidding increments are made in amounts acceptable to the Auctioneer, who may set a minimum bidding increment as the sale progresses. Any bid may be rejected by the Auctioneer if it is merely nominal or, at his or her discretion, it may negatively affect the auction process. Auctions will be either Absolute or Reserve. If this is an Absolute Sale, the high bidder shall be the Purchaser. If this is a Reserve sale the seller may accept or reject the high bidder, however; if the bid exceeds the predetermined Reserve Price the auction will become an Absolute auction and will be sold to the high bidder.
15. In the event of a dispute between bidders the Auctioneer in its discretion may determine the successful bidder or re-offer the property for sale.
16. A Buyer’s Premium in the amount of 10% will be added to the high bid and will be due from the winning bidder. The Buyer’s Premium is in addition to the winning bid, and when added together with the winning bid this figure represents the Final Purchase Price to be paid by the purchaser at settlement.
17. Settlement is to take place on or before March 9, 2022. Purchaser should secure any necessary financing if required.
18. By bidding at an auction, whether present or by agent, by written bid or otherwise, bidders shall be deemed to have consented to the jurisdiction of the local Hancock County Indiana, State and Federal courts of the State of Indiana
19. Cost of all documentary stamps, transfer taxes and other costs incident to settlement to be paid by the purchaser.
20. Huber Auction Group, LLC may accept telephone bids from registered bidders. Phone bids will be placed online under the name of “Phone Bidder”.
BUYER BROKER PARTICIPATION TERMS: A commission of 3.0% will be paid to the licensed real estate Agent/Broker who meets the terms below and whose registered buyer pays for and settles on the property for which he/she was registered. Broker Compensation and Broker Commission Co-Op amounts are listed in the Terms & Conditions of this online auction listing. All commissions are to be paid at settlement by the Title Company.
TO QUALIFY TO RECEIVE A COMMISION, THE REALTOR/BROKER MUST:
Register his/her prospective client for specific property or properties, prior to any inspection of the property by his/her client. The Realtor/Broker must register his/her client using our Broker Registration form available by e-mail at email@example.com
RULES REGARDING BUYER REGISTRATION:1. The Agent/Broker must register his/her prospective client for specific property or properties, prior to any inspection of the property by his/her client. The Realtor/Broker must register his/her client using our Broker Registration form. It is the Realtors/Brokers responsibility to ensure the Broker Registration is received.
2. No broker will be recognized on a prospect who has previously contacted Huber Auction Group, LLC or has been previously contacted by Huber Auction Group, LLC.
3. The Agent/Broker must assist his/her client in bidding online for each desired property.
4. The Agent/Broker must work with the buyer throughout the escrow/closing process.
5. Broker agrees that Broker will not be entitled to a commission, if:
(a.) The broker or any member of broker's family or firm participates as a principal at the auction.
(b.) The settlement does not occur within the specified settlement timeframe.
(c.) The person that he/she is representing does not settle on the property.
6. There shall be no exceptions to this procedure and verbal agreements will not be accepted.
7. Commissions will be paid only upon closing.
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms